Minggu, 13 Desember 2009

my feeling now very strange

Myself doesn't know why feeling now i am like to what. want likely shout and scratch razor blade at my arm. feeling that make me very fallen down, very not pleasant!!. hufh cape deh!
you why the recently? at my eyes now you not formerly again. you many have changed! i also don't understand what you want. if you there problem i'am ready to hear your problem and give you are solution can i. sms your caw yourn't replay, i'am called you caw at lift. want you that what realy? you that make me fly to like at sky with your attitude to me. but you also that make me fallen down and force me to dribble tear. i am strong caw again kalo must bear with. is this sign if i must forget all what a pity me to you? stop for to chase and hope for you. oh or really this is sign from you? not! i can not abolish to what a pity that to you as soon as this! may be emang want time very very and very long to forget you and replace you with another person. but until when must i then weep over you? i only want you understand my feel now. enough knockout not more! do you want to understand to me?

T__T